If the many rumours, news articles and image coverage are true, then we are definitely ending 2009 on a high and will start 2010 with a 41 year old, seven times world champion! Yay!!!!
I don’t want to jinx it, but there is a lot of news today on Michael Schumacher and his return to F1 next year driving in the same car that brought good fortune and luck to Jenson Button. Even Jenson Button is getting in on the action by saying “Schumacher will be putting his reputation on line“. Totally nonsense of course for Button to think that. He is just scared like the rest of the drivers.
Michael Schumacher has spent the last 3 years watching Hamilton, Alonso, Massa, Vettel, Webber, Button, Barichello, Kimi race so he knows what they are about? He knows that Massa and Barichello are still number 2 drivers, he has seen that Alonso is still hungry for another championship in a Ferrari. He knows Vettel is a future champion and he knows Hamilton is a cheat and can be beaten.
It will be one hell of a year in 2010 if seven times world champion teams up with Brawn for the 3rd time and shows the youngsters once again who the real champ is?
Come on Mercedes / Brawn, Schumacher – tell us it’s true!!!!
Related News Headlines:
- Schumacher will be putting his reputation on line, warns Button
- Michael Schumacher set to return to F1 in 2010 – Yahoo
- Michael Schumacher ‘ready to sign’ for Mercedes for 2010 Formula One season – The Telegraph
- Schumacher to sign with Mercedes – The Associated Press
- Schumacher Close to Deal With Mercedes – New York Times
- Schumacher ‘not over the hill’ – Damon Hill
- £7million… and it’s all for Schu – The Sun
- Schumacher back in F1 – NZ Herald News